I. PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE AND GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company LABORATORIO GENOVÉ, S.A. offers the public this website, where users can obtain information about the Genomask product and products from the Filmask range, as well as news and promotions concerning them.
The company’s details are as follows:
LABORATORIO GENOVÉ, S.A. – Tax ID: A08341265
Entered in the Barcelona Companies Register
Official address: Avda. Carrilet 293-299, 08907 L’HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT
Telephone: 932606800 Fax: 932606810
GENOMASK is a registered trademark of the LABORATORIO GENOVÉ, S.A.
In accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999 (“PDPA”) and the regulations implementing it, we, as the party responsible for this website, under the provisions of Articles 5 and 6 PDPA, hereby inform all users supplying their personal data, that it will be included in a computer file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The owners of such data may revoke the consent granted, both for the processing of their data and for the receipt of commercial communications, and may exercise their rights of access, correction, cancellation and challenge, by reliable communication to the party responsible for the file at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish provide you, as a user of this service, with clear information about how we use your personal data and how you can protect your privacy.
- The data we gather and the purposes for which it is gathered.
- How we use this data.
- The options we offer, including how to access and update your data.
The data gathered by GRUPO AC MARCA
Data is gathered to improve the service we provide to all our users.
Data gathering is carried out in two ways:
1. Data supplied directly by the user, for example contact details (name, e-mail address, etc.), supplied when requesting information.
2. Data obtained through the use of our services. We can gather data on which services you use and how you use them: for example, when you visit one of our product pages or how you interact with our content. This data includes:
2.1. Log data: every time you visit our website, we may obtain and store certain information automatically on our server logs. All this information is recorded in a duly-registered activity file on the server, which means the data can then be processed to obtain measurements for purely statistical purposes to provide information on the number of page views, the number of visits made to web services, the order of the visits, the access point, etc. This data may include:
- Detailed information on how you use our service (for example, your search queries).
- The IP address (an IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet).
- Information on your device, such as faults, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of request and referring URL.
- The cookies used by the website are associated solely with anonymous users and their computers and do not in themselves provide personal data on users.
- By using cookies, the server hosting the website can recognise the user’s browser and make their browsing experience easier by, for example, allowing previously-registered users to access areas, services, promotions or contests exclusively reserved for them without to the need to register every visit. They are also used to measure audience and traffic parameters and to monitor progress and view figures.
- As a user, you can configure your browser to warn you when cookies are received and prevent them being installed on your device. Please check your browser’s instructions and manuals for further information. To use this website, it is not necessary for users to allow the installation of the cookies sent by this website or any third party acting in its name, although you may have to log in as a user for every service requiring prior registration or login.
- In all cases, the cookies used by this website are temporary and are solely intended to make the transmission of information more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to gather personal information.
How LABORATORIO GENOVÉ uses the data gathered
The data we gather through our services is used to provide, maintain, protect and improve these services, develop new ones and ensure the protection of our users and LABORATORIO GENOVÉ.
By checking the “I agree to the terms and conditions” box [whatever name appears on the web form], you, as user, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that your personal data will be processed by GRUPO AC MARCA for the following purposes:
- Security and access control: our website uses security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and encryption mechanisms, to prevent unauthorised access to data. To achieve this, as user/customer you accept that LABORATORIO GENOVÉ obtains data for the relevant access control authentication purposes.
- We ask you not to include highly personal information in your CV (health, ideology, etc.). Any CVs containing this type of information will be destroyed.
- The sending of sales and marketing communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other currently available or future electronic or physical means. These sales and marketing communications shall be related to the products and/or services offered by LABORATORIO GENOVÉ and by any associates or partners with which it has reached inter-customer sales promotion agreements. In such cases, these third parties shall never have access to any personal data. The sales and marketing communications shall, in all cases, be carried out by LABORATORIO GENOVÉ and shall be for related products and services.
- Carrying out statistical studies.
- The processing of assignments, applications or any kind of request made by users on any of the contact forms offered to them on our website.
- The sending of the website’s newsletter.
The GRUPO AC MARCA commitment
LABORATORIO GENOVÉ hereby informs and expressly guarantees its users that their personal data shall not, under any circumstances, be transferred to third-party companies and that, if any transfer of personal data is planned, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of its owner(s) will always be requested.
All data requested via this website must be provided, as it is required for the provision of the best possible service to users. If all the data is not provided, LABORATORIO GENOVÉ cannot guarantee that the information and services supplied will fully meet your needs.
LABORATORIO GENOVÉ guarantees that users may, in all cases, exercise their rights to access, correction, cancellation, information and challenge, under the terms established in the applicable legislation. Accordingly, under Spain’s Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999 (“PDPA”), you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your ID/passport, in the following ways:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Post: Av. Carrilet, 293-299. 08907 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat. Barcelona. Spain
Similarly, users may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services offered by clicking on the “unsubscribe” section of any of the emails sent by LABORATORIO GENOVÉ .
In addition, LABORATORIO GENOVÉ has adopted all the technical and organisational measures required to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes and to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
III. USE OF SERVICES AND CONTENTS
In addition, the user expressly pledges not to destroy, alter, render unusable or in any other way damage the data, programs or electronic and other documents found on this Website.
The user pledges not to block other users’ access to the service by massively consuming the IT resources LABORATORIO GENOVÉ uses to provide the service or to carry out actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in these systems.
The user pledges not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets or any other logic devices or sequences of characters that cause or are likely to cause any kind of malfunction to the computer systems of LABORATORIO GENOVÉ or third parties.
In addition, concerning services that may be offered by the Website or official LABORATORIO GENOVÉ profiles/pages on the social networks, the user pledges not to publish, reveal, disseminate, communicate or distribute any kind of material and/or, in general, information or opinions whose content is against current legislation, public morals or public order; is defamatory or pornographic; attacks the honour and image of LABORATORIO GENOVÉ or its brands or the rights of third parties or which, in general, could offend the sensitivities of other visitors or users. Any use or utilisation of the Website, social profiles, forums, etc. for the purpose of obtaining financial reward or which, in general could constitute damaging or unfair conduct against LABORATORIO GENOVÉ (for example, diverting traffic to another site) is also prohibited.
For its part, LABORATORIO GENOVÉ accepts no liability of any kind as a result of any improper use of the Website which may be made by the user, including both the information and services contained on it, and it reserves the right to alter or, as appropriate, remove such content or information immediately, without the need for advance notice and without giving rise to compensation of any kind.
In addition, LABORATORIO GENOVÉ reserves the right to alter, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the Website and the links and information obtained on it, without the need for advance notice.
IV. THIRD PARTY LINKS
The links contained on the Website may lead the user to other websites or blogs managed by third parties.
AC MARCA accepts no responsibility for information found outside the Website, as the function of the links that appear is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information about a specific topic.
AC MARCA is free of any responsibility for the proper operation of such links; the result obtained via these links; the truthfulness and legality of the content, or information that may be accessed or damage that may be suffered by the user due to the information found on the linked website.
V. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All contents of this Website, unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of AC MARCA, for example, but not limited to: the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs and other elements that appear on the Website. Equally, all commercial names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Website are protected by Law.
AC MARCA does not grant any kind of licence or authorisation for personal use to the user concerning its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other rights related to its Website and the services offered on it. The user therefore recognises that the reproduction, distribution, commercial use, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation using any procedure of all or part of the contents of this Website constitutes an infringement of AC MARCA’s intellectual and/or industrial property rights or those of the owner.
VI. SOCIAL NETWORKS
LABORATORIO GENOVÉ will process the data of users who become followers or fans of any of its profiles/pages in order to administer them correctly, find out their opinions and/or comments and to inform them and encourage them to participate in the different competitions, promotions and/or events carried out by the company involving users. By becoming a fan or follower of the profile, the user consents to the processing of data in the social network environment in accordance with the privacy policies established on it and to access by LABORATORIO GENOVÉ to the data contained in the list of fans or followers, under the terms mentioned above.
The user may exercise the rights of access, correction, cancellation and challenge at any time in the manner described in part II relating to Data Protection and the sending of commercial communications. In all cases, the user may cease to be a follower of the official social network page by following the steps indicated in the social network usage terms and conditions. LABORATORIO GENOVÉ may not intervene in such a process. In addition, users must remember that any change or correction to the social network user’s data must be made via the user’s configuration and may not be made by LABORATORIO GENOVÉ.
For any queries in relation to the data processing carried out affecting followers of LABORATORIO GENOVÉ’s official social network profiles/pages, users may contact the company via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish legislation, and Spanish courts and tribunals have the competence to judge matters arising concerning their interpretation and application and compliance with them.